Greetings Throwers of Carolingia.
The time has come for us to loosen most (but not all) of our restrictions that we have had for the last year on our Thrown Weapons practices. Below you will find the guidelines that we will be keeping for our Framingham and Carlisle ranges, but otherwise practices will be going back to how they were at those sites pre-pandemic. Thank you all for your patience and understanding that you have shown during all of this.
Here are the guidelines for the Framingham and Carlisle practices.
- Masks are still required for people who are not vaccinated.
- Masks must be worn to go indoors to use the bathroom.
- If anyone requests ahead of time that a specific practice be mask mandatory for everyone, we will require that specific practice to do so and an announcement will be sent out to the populace. Requests can be sent to email@example.com
- Loaner gear will be disinfected and placed aside to dry between use of different households.
- Sign-ups are no longer required for practices.
- People may stay for the entire 3 hours of practice if they choose to do so.
- The capacity for practice is removed.
I hope to see you all at the range again soon.