Please contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or corrections.
1. Officer Announcements
- Catrin o’r Rhyd For
Rufinia is unable to come to the meeting tonight. Her Excellency also could not attend tonight.
- Order of the Moon: Gundormr Dengin
Polling has gone out on the list. To get on the list if you’re a member of the Order, please contact Gundormr.
- Order of the Daystar: Erica Schlain
If you are a member of the Order and are not on the e-mail list, please contact Erica to be added.
- Liber: Aildreda de Tamwurthe
The newest copy of the Liber is available for edits. Please check your listings and contact me if your listing needs to be revised. Please do not suggest changes for others, but have them contact me directly instead.
- Chronicler: Eadgyth oet Stoeningum
Please make sure to send updates for upcoming events to the Miniscule for publishing!
- Historian: Eowyn Eilonwy
The first event report is now available.
If you have a position with information listed on the Barony’s webpage, please make sure to review and update any necessary information.
2. Guild Announcements
- Dance: Gundormr Dengin (standing in)
The final practice for the spring will be on Thursday, May 4th. There will be cookies and maybe live music. Quintavia’s next practice will be Tuesday, May 2nd. Academia Della Danza’s practices will resume starting on Sunday, May 7th.
- Jongleurs (Quire): Orlando dei Medici
Quire practices will be the 2nd and 4th Mondays each month (May 8th & 22nd) at the Watertown Church. Please contact Orlando for more details.
- Low Company: Justin du Coeur
The next meeting of the Low Company will be Friday, June 9th at 7pm at Chad and Amanda’s house. Dinner starts at 6pm, please RSVP to Amanda in advance for dinner.
- Thrown Weapons: Symon of Barnesdale
The thrown weapons ranges are now open for the season and we have already had good crowds at both ranges!
- Company of Bowmen Shoot: Erica Schlain
This event is scheduled for May 20, 2017 at the 4H Fairgrounds in Westford, MA. We are still looking for dayboard, gate, and set-up/breakdown volunteers. Please contact the autocrats if interested.
- Battle of the Five Armies: Andreiko Eferier
This event will be a camping event on August 25-27, 2017 at the Camp Resolute Boy Scout Camp in Bolton, MA. Pre-registration is underway for the event. We are still seeking volunteers, particularly 2 meal chefs. Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering.
- Newcomer’s Night: Isabelle & Alanna of Skye
We are looking to host a series of newcomer themed nights covering different topics. The first will be a Garb Night on Monday, May 22nd, starting at 6:30pm at our home in Watertown. The next night will be a discussion on tips and ideas for the upcoming camping season on Monday, June 19th. We’re also looking for teachers for upcoming sessions, please contact us if interested!
- Baronial Archery & Thrown Weapons Championships: Kazimierz
This event is proposed for October 7, 2017. This event previously ran in the red for the Barony due to conflicted scheduling. It was noted during the meeting that October 7th is the potential date for fall Coronation. This discussion is tabled pending date confirmation.
- Catrin o’r Rhyd For: The time has come for the annual call for by-law amendment proposals. Proposals are due in final draft to the Seneschal by June 10th, and voting will be at the July council meeting (July 10th). Discussion of the proposals will be at the June council meeting (June 5th).
- Aildreda de Tamwurthe: New direction signs have been created for baronial events! These are sandwich board style signs with rotating arrows. The signs are in the Baronial storage locker and available for use.
- There will also be an embroidery circle on Sunday, May 7th at Camelot in Quintavia starting at 5pm.