It’s far past time that I put out the call again to find a Deputy Seneschal. In light of me having Covid again for the second time during my tenure as Seneschal I think it’s… yeah. It’s time.
Things I would ask of anyone who wishes to consider themselves for the role:
- good organizational skills in regard to paperwork and online files
- the ability to be at events if I am unable
- a clear understanding of the Policies of Carolingia and East Kingdom Law
- a clear understanding of the East Kingdom Seneschal’s Handbook
- a desire to be the next Seneschal of Carolingia
What that all boils down to is someone who can step in when I am unable to do so, who cares about the direction of the Barony and who wants to, basically, “be in the room where it happens.”
I encourage you to reach out to me and let’s have an honest discussion about what it takes to be a Deputy.
Lady Aaradyn Ghyoot, OSC, OM, OSB
Seneschal, Barony of Carolingia, East Kingdom